Have you felt abandoned by God, where it seems He’s nowhere to be found?
Do you feel like the things that brought you hope, joy and pleasure are draining out of your life?
If so, you may be experiencing what’s called, “The Dark Night of the Soul”, and it can last for months or even years if you don’t know how to navigate it… but I do, and I want to teach you the secrets so you don’t wreck your life and drown in your misery.
I found a way of getting out of it, and I’m going to share with you the secrets of how to get through the Dark Night of the Soul in an easier and faster way.
I’ve stumbled through several of these dark nights that left me mentally drained, and feeling like there was no escape.
Night after night I played through the same old scenario…
“Where are You, God?” … (silence)
My confidence left me and I felt completely alone, with only my tears to keep me company.
Then one day something changed, and I discovered how to get through them, and now I’m going to share with you how you can get through the dark night of the soul easier and faster…
In the following video, I share 2 testimonies on how I’ve overcome my very own Dark Nights – in detail.
So now you know the secrets, that it’s possible to get through them easier and faster, and that you don’t have to be afraid of them ever again.
I still have more good news for you.
You can find more info about Saint John of the Cross and his book about the DNOTS below.
Check out how to get through your Dark Night of the Soul easier and faster Tweet This!
Remember to Comment, Share, and Subscribe below…
Here are some scriptures to keep in mind as you go through your Dark Night of the Soul:
- “What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?” (Romans 8:31)
- “For we live by believing and not by seeing.” (2 Cor. 5:7)
- “But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. God showed how much He loved us by sending His one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through Him.”
(1 John 4:8-9)
- “But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.” (1 Peter 2:9)
- Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.“
- Throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God–truly righteous and holy. (Ephesians 4:22-24)
- Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (Romans 12:2)
- Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me.” (Matthew 16:24)